Monday 28 April 2008

So...




I logged on to Emerald Dream today to check my characters mail.

I stayed online in Azeroth for a grand total of 3 minutes 19 seconds.

That's gotta be some kind of record!

It's also a sign that Blizzard have finally managed to help me (read: bore me to tears) in breaking my addiction.
GJ guys, I'm a free man!

Well...until the 23rd of May when Conan gets installed!

To make matters worse, Tabula Rasa is currently down for patching and I only have 3 hours before I have to get ready for work.

I even contemplated re-installing Hellgate London, but that thought only lasted a few seconds before I burst out laughing and put the case back in the cupboard!

...and for those of you who insist on getting picky, I know the picture was technically taken in Outlands. But it's the principle!

2 comments:

ABC said...

Interesting read! I followed one of your comments on GM Dave's blog and found another great blog about one of my passions: MMO Games.

I look forward to reading more in the future.

Korriban said...

Good to have you along for the ride, Blue.

I wont always hit the mark and I can't promise that we're always going to agree either.

I started this with the aim to 'shooting from the hip' and calling things as I see them.

Either way, I'm glad you found your way over here and I look forward to reading your comments and opinions whenever you feel the need to share.